The Driver’s Handbook provides key information on:
- drivers and their responsibilities
- driver’s licences
- vehicle registration
- traffic rules
- requirements for motor vehicles and their features
- Québec road signs and traffic signals
- offences and their consequences
- insurance coverage and what to do in the event of an accident
This guide outlines the rights, responsibilities and duties of all road users, including pedestrians, cyclists, passengers and motorists in all types of vehicles.
The Driver’s Handbook is an indispensable tool for preparing for your tests to obtain a driver’s licence. Other documents are also essential for your learning process, depending on the class of licence you want to obtain. To find out more about these documents, visit our Web site at www.saaq.gouv.qc.ca, in the Driver’s Licence section.